Stay Relevant to Your Audience
People are panicking right now. It’s no time to focus on your needs. Look for ways to put your audience in the first place and address their needs and concerns. For example, if you are a financial institution, you might produce content that addresses ways that your audience can save money during this time or how their small business can adapt to decreased customer numbers and purchases.
Work on Back Burner Projects
We all have those projects that we put on the back burner, waiting for when things slow down. Well, now is your time to dig out those projects and give them your full attention. This could include writing a book, updating your brand messaging, creating and publishing a new website, creating a video or podcast, or designing a new offer.
Focus on Online Services
In-person events and conferences are off-limits in many areas at the moment. So look for ways to do things online to support your B2B marketing and PR strategies. Create webinars that people can log into from the comfort of their homes. Do a live video on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram that will engage your audience. Take time to produce regular videos that will benefit your strategy even after the panic dissipates.
Strategies to Boost Online Sales
As consumers are social distancing and working from home, they’re spending even more time online than ever before. Our recommendation would be to focus on what you can do with your online store and digital marketing to compensate for reduced foot traffic.
How to Increase Online Sales
- Use Remarketing to Close Way More Deals
- Actually Talk to Your Prospects on Social Media
- Pinpoint Your Best Attribution and Conversion Paths
- Use the Voice of the Customer for More Resonant Ad Campaigns
- Nail Your Value Proposition – And Make It Immediately Obvious
- Impress New Customers with an Amazing Follow-Up Email
- Grow Online Sales with Mobile Optimization
- Add an Opt-In Pop-Up Offer to Push Them Over the Edge
- Implement Tiered Pricing
- Create and Target Detailed Buyer Personas
- Give Away As Much As You Possibly Can for Free
- Answer Every Question and Address Every Objection in Your Copy
- Keep Messaging Consistent Across Campaigns and Your Site
- Give Gmail Ads a Try
- Invest in Quality Product Images
- Provide as Many Payment Options as Possible
- Reduce Friction in the Checkout Process
- Target Lookalike Audiences on Facebook
- Offer Fewer Choices
- Offer a Bulletproof Money-Back Guarantee
- Create a Sense of Urgency
- Show Off Customer Testimonials and Trust Signals
- Get More Ad Clicks with Ad Extensions
- Be Honest in Your Sales Copy
Reach out to Your High-Value Customers
Since roughly 20% of your customers contribute 80% of your revenue, consider prioritizing your high-value customers to ensure their lifetime loyalty.
Apps like Endear act as a customer relationship management system and a messaging platform, all in one.